1. PRICING. Dealer pricing will be based on annual volume and MAP policy. If dealer pricing changes, Trinity Force will provide you with reasonable notice.
2. PAYMENT: Payment must be made before shipment of product. Contact account representative for acceptable payment methods. Past due invoices will be subject to a 2% late fee. There is also a $25 NSF FEE for all returned checks. All checks must be made payable to “Trinity Force”.
3. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION & NON-COMPETE. Dealer agrees to keep confidential and not disclose to any third party the terms of this agreement or any other confidential information of Trinity Force, which includes but is not limited to marketing techniques, inventions, innovations, samples, business plans, designs, routines, programs, manuals, ideas, graphics, art, concepts, business methods, drawings, models, know-how, processes, or other information that Trinity Force deems “confidential”.
4. SHIPPING: All shipping is F.O.B. Trinity Force Corporation (19224 E Walnut Dr N Unit D City of Industry, CA 91748). Dealer is responsible for all shipping costs, taxes, duties, and fees, and must at all times adhere to Dealer’s local customs law and restrictions and all state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
5. MISSING PRODUCTS: Dealer shall have fourteen (14) days from receipt of the Trinity Force product to make a claim for “missing items” (items that may not be included in your shipment). After the fourteenth (14th) day from the date of receipt of your shipment of Trinity Force product, it is presumed that you have received all items in your shipment and any claims for missing items is waived and shall not be honored by Trinity Force.
6. WARRANTY: All Trinity Force products carry a Lifetime Warranty described in Trinity Force’s written Limited Warranty.
7. RETURNS/RESTOCKING FEE: Dealer must notify Trinity Force, in writing, of any intent to return products and the basis of such return. Trinity Force may accept returns, on a case-by-case basis, at Trinity Force’s discretion. In the event Trinity Force accepts your return, there will be a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee that may be charged on your next order. All returns accepted by Trinity Force must be in original condition, unaltered, tagged/labeled.
8. FFL/BUSINESS LICENSES: Dealer represents, warrants and guarantees that all information provided to Trinity Force is true, accurate and complies with applicable law and Dealer shall maintain applicable licensing, in good standing and valid, including but not limited valid Federal Firearms License (FFL), Business License, Sellers Permit, and/or Tax ID and any other state, local or federal license and/or permit to engage business under this Agreement.
9. INTERNATIONAL DEALERS: Dealer acknowledges, understands and agrees that the U.S. Department of Commerce, State Department or other governmental agency (state or federal) may require export licenses, or require compliance with other various regulations for distribution to foreign destinations or foreign persons. Dealer agrees to adhere to all applicable laws, treaties, regulations, and guidelines.
10. MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP): All Dealers must adhere to our MAP Policy. We will not allow unfair advantages due to pricing (DISTRIBUTOR/DEALERS). Violation(s) of this policy may lead to termination of this Dealer agreement.
11. TERMS & TERMINATION: Dealer or Trinity Force may terminate this Agreement with or without notice, with our without cause or if Dealer fails to meet the agreed terms.
12. LIABILITY: To the full extent permitted by law, Trinity Force shall not be held responsible or liable in any way from any claim, action, cause of action or lawsuits arising from or caused by the use of any products purchased from Trinity Force or in the performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. ASSIGNMENT: Dealer may not assign the rights and/or duties that arise from this Agreement to any third person or entity, without written consent of Trinity Force.
14. LEGAL COMPLIANCE. Dealer agrees, represents, warrants and promises that at all times during the term of this Agreement, Dealer shall to comply with all laws, rules, regulations, codes, and treaties applicable to the subject matter of this agreement and in the performance of the terms of this agreement.